Remember that 'grammar' is only 25% of your writing and speaking scores. I think you'll improve your scores faster if you focus on the other 75%.
In the writing test, the other 75% comes from your ideas, vocabulary and essay organisation. In the speaking test, the 75% comes from your fluency and coherence, vocabulary and pronunciation. Why not spend more time on those things instead of worrying so much about grammar?